Hendlex CERAMIC COAT FS60, 40ml set
is long lasting nano ceramic protective coating designed for cars and motorcycles. This coating can be applied on painted and varnished surfaces, plastics and metal.
- Enhances the hardness of the surface by creating additional protection against minor scratches.
- Smoothens minor scratches; removes the holograms.
- Provides the surface with very strong hydrophobic properties and with the “easy cleaning effect”. The angle of a contact with water is more than 100 degrees therefore the surface remains clean for much longer period of time.
- Significantly highlights the color of paint and provides it with greater shine. Does not attract dust.
- Protects the surface from environmental impacts, such as acids, alkalis (resistant to pH2-pH12), road salts and UV rays. It also protects the surface from aging and provides it with additional protection from corrosion.
- The coating is resistant to changes of the temperature from -30 °C to 150 °C.
- 9H hardness
- nano ceramic shield Hendlex CERAMIC COAT FS60 (40 ml);
- microfiber cloths (1 pcs.);
- aplication cloths (1 pcs.);
- coating aplicator (1 pc.);
- protective gloves (2 pcs.);
- application manual.
PACKAGE DIMENSION: 160x115x35 mm
Preparation of surface. If car is waxed, remove wax using HENDLEX Wax Remover. Wash the car carefully. Make sure there is no washing products (shampoo, dirt solvent) left on the surface. It is recommended to coat polished surface of a car if you want to get a better result. If you have polished the car, make sure to wash it again. Make sure there is no water left in the spaces between the car parts. It is recommended to remove the remaining water using the compressed air jet. It is also recommended to remove dirt and fat using HENDLEX Pain Prepair.
Coating of surface. Do not apply the coating in direct sunlight. Proper temperature for coating is from 5 °C to 25 °C. While coating, use the nitrile gloves that are in the set. Hold the applicator by the solid part. Put the application cloth onto the soft part of the applicator (nonwoven fiber cloth). Open the bottle and wet the application cloth in different spots. Cover the surface evenly; make sure that you did not leave uncovered spots. It is recommended to cover the area of 1x1 m at the time. If the temperature is higher than 25 °C, cover the smaller area. The surface must be polished in 60 seconds after coverage. If the surface gets into contact with water, immediately clean it and repeat the coating.
Continue coating areas up to 80x80cm until the full surface of the car is covered. After covering each area, polish it again with microfiber cloth and make sure there are no unpolished spot left. If there is an unpolished spot and it does not get polished with any effort, use paint polishing paste or Nano scrub. product Cleaned area must be covered again.
It is recommended to keep the surface in higher than 18 °C temperature for 24 hours and prevent it from getting into contact with water. Depending on the temperature of the environment, the coating fully hardens in 48-72 hours. Do not wash car in 3 week. Shelf life time: 6months.
40 ml - 8 m2.